One of the BTS members Kim Taehyung, also known as V, has a calming voice and amazing performing skills. V was born on 30th December 1995 in South Korea. From seven members Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, RM, V, and J-Hope, the most lovable personality is V. Many people admire him because of his cuteness and sincerity. But do you know some fascinating facts about Kim Taehyung?
Kim Taehyung’s Profile
- Stage name: V
- Real name: Kim Tae Hyung
- Date of birth: 30th December 1995
- Height: 5’10.4”
Facts about Kim Tae Hyung
- His real name is Kim Taehyung and his stage name is V.
- He is best known for his deep voice.
- V said that if he hadn’t become a BTS member, he might have become a farmer and would have worked with his grandmother pulling up weeds.
- In middle school, he played saxophone for three years. Once he decided to become a saxophonist, but he liked singing more.
- His favorite movie is “Miracle in Cell No.7”.
- His blood group is AB.
- His favorite color is gray.
- He doesn’t like coffee and vegetables. But he likes hot chocolate.
- He likes photography as he was inspired by Ante Badzim who is a Sydney-based minimalist photographer. To tribute the photographer, he uses the #Vante for his work.
- His Hollywood crushes are Lily Collins and Rachel McAdams.
- He likes jazz and classic music.
- He can speak the Japanese language very well.
- He drinks coke and doesn’t like beer and alcohol.
- Education: Korea Art School, Global Cyber University.
- His favorite sports activities are basketball and bicycling.
- He has a dog named Soonshim. And his new puppy, named Yeontan lives with him.
- He made his debut with “Hwarang” in 2016 on the KBS drama. He says that Ha Ji-won gave advice for acting.
- V was inspired by American musicians Ruben Studdard and Eric Benet.
- When he was a student, he didn’t like math but liked music and PE.
- He can write with his both hands, but he is left-handed.
- Even V is featured in a 2019 Korean elementary school textbook while it describes different careers.
- He loves eating jjajangmyeon.
- He ranked first in the “Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017.”
- He ranked 5th on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018.”
- His skincare treatment includes soaking cotton with a tonner and applying it twice as much lotion.
- He has a habit of nail-biting and leaving his mouth open and saying “eomma” (mommy) and “apa” (it hurts).
- V loves the Italian luxury brand Gucci, and most often he spotted wearing the brand’s products.
- His favorite foods include japchae and any kind of meat and potato pancakes.
- His wishes include traveling with his family, Soonshim married, and having three to five kids.
- V likes to collect shoes, clothes, jewelry, and hats.
- He likes to visiting art galleries. One of his favorite moments is when BTS was on a US tour and they visited MoMa in New York City and the Art Institute of Chicago.
- V loves Vincent Van Gogh’s painting.
- He likes watching animated movies and reading comic books.
- He came from a poor family and he said that he can’t believe that he would become famous.
- After his Korean drama Hwarang, he became close with the cast of Hwarang.
- Once BTS group members Jin and Jimin confessed that they feel jealous when V hangs out with the cast of Hwarang.
- He sang “It’s Definitely You” along with Jin in the Hwarang OST Part 2.
- He said for his happiness, there are 3 requirements: Family, Honor, and Health.
- Because of his 4D personality, he has a lot of friends.
- His ideal date is visiting an amusement park or a place nearby park and holding hands. He wants a cute date.
- His ideal girl would who cares for him, loves only him, and uses money wisely.
- He says that he is the noisiest person in the group along with J-Hope.
- He can climb a tree, but unable to come down.
- As per the Yahoo Taiwan poll, V is the most popular BTS member in Taiwan.
- V doesn’t have abs now, but he has a cute belly.
- Ten is his favorite number.
- Before his debut, he was the most invisible member.
- V is the most fashionable person along with RM.
- His idol is his dad. He wants to become like his dad, someone who cares for his kids, encourages and listens to them.
- Out of all members in the group, he is the pickiest eater.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS:-
Fruits Names in Spanish
Benefits of Ash Gourd
Guduchi Meaning in Tamil
calories in curd
Salmon Fish in Tamil