Various medicines come to treat health problems. However, some people consume medicines without taking consultation from a doctor that can lead to side effects as well. So, in this blog, we’ll discuss Azee 500 mg uses, Azee 250, and Azee 200 tablets with their corresponding use, benefits, and side effects as well.
What are Azee 500 Tablet Uses?
Azee 500 tablet is an antibiotic that is used to treat several bacterial infections such as, nose, skin, ear, eye, lungs, and throat in children and adults. In bacterial infection, bacteria start growing in your body and cause infection. Azee 500 has an active component named Azithromycin.
Azee 500 mg can slow down or kill the harmful bacteria by stopping the generation of protein that is required by the bacteria. However, Azee 500 can’t treat a viral infection like the common cold or flu.
You can consume Azee 500 mg as prescribed by your doctor. If you take it daily on time, then you’ll see better results. But, don’t consume it without the prescription of your doctor.
Side Effects of Azee 500 Tablets
Common side effects of Azee 500 tablets are:
- Stomach pain
- Abnormal blood count
- Rashes and itching
- Visual impairment
Precautions and Warnings
- If your doctor prescribes you Azee 500, only then you can take it during pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding is not allowed to take this medicine as its components can pass in breast milk. In rare cases, breastfeeding takes this medicine, if you have to take this, and then make sure to check symptoms in your breastfed baby like rashes, sleepiness, and diarrhea.
- Don’t consume alcohol while taking Azee 500 because it can increase side effects like drowsiness, stomach problem, and dizziness.
What is the Use of Azee 250 mg Tablets?
Azee 250 tablet can be used to treat bacterial infection of the lungs, throat, skin, nose, ear, and eye. The difference between Azee 500 and Azee 250 tablets is that in Azee 500, the component Azithromycin is around 500 mg, and in Azee 250, the component Azithromycin is around 250 mg.
- Azee 250 tablets are used to treat bacterial infections in the ears, nose, eye, throat, etc.
- It can treat sexually transmitted diseases like skin, Chlamydia, and soft tissue infections, infection in the urinary system.
- It is also helpful in treating lung infection or pneumonia.
Side Effects of Azee 250 mg Tablets
- Difficulty in releasing urine or blood in the urine
- Shortness in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lack of hunger
- Rashes on skin, swollen throat, and lips
- Nausea and stomach pain
Direction for Use of Azee 250 mg
- It must be consumed as suggested by your doctor.
- Take it with a glass of water. Don’t chew, cut or break the medicine.
- It would produce a better result if you consume it on time.
- Don’t consume it more than prescribed by your doctor.
Use of Azee 200 mg Tablet DT
Azee 200 mg Tablet DT is a macrolide antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections, including throat, skin, lungs, nose, and ears. It can slow down or kill the growth of bacteria. It is not effective to treat infections caused by viruses. You can consume Azee 200 mg tablet DT with or without food. You must avoid using this medicine without consulting a doctor if you have:
- Liver problem
- Irregular heartbeat
- Myasthenia gravis
Side Effects of Azee 200 mg Tablet DT
- Allergic reaction
- Abdominal pain
- The effect of this medicine lasts for 2 to 4 days.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to take this medicine unless extremely necessary.
- Breastfeeding is not recommended to take this medicine.
- If you are suffering from liver disease, then don’t consume it.
In this blog, you’ve learned about the medicines Azee 500, Azee 250, and Azee 200 mg tablet DT with their corresponding uses, side effects, and warnings. Make sure to get a consultation from your doctor before using this medicine for any reason. Read all of the above side effects, warning signs, and uses before taking this medicine.