BTS is a South Korean K-Pop band, and they are well-known for their unique appearance among other K-Pop bands. BTS is a team of seven members that include RM, V, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and J-Hope. In recent Years BTS repeatedly increasing followers and fans across the world. Apart from their music, many fans of BTS follow them because of their visuals.
In the world of K-Pop, everyone knows how all the members of BTS are conscious about their diets and workout routines. Aside from their talent, they also take care of their looks and appearance. After V and RM trended on social media, then buzz about the group’s diet and workout started.
About BTS Jungkook
In today’s blog, we’ll discuss the BTS Jungkook diet plan. Jungkook is a South Korean singer, dancer, model, actor, songwriter, and music producer. But when he joined BTS, then he came to light, and he made his debut as a lead vocalist. During the concert in 2013, Jungkook made the audience crazy with his raps and dance moves.
If you are interested to know how Jungkook maintains his body, keep on reading this blog. Now, let’s have a quick look at the BTS Jungkook diet plan and workout:
Four Meals for a Day of Jungkook
BTS Jungkook diet plan includes: Jungkook takes four meals throughout the day, followed by a snack. He loves to eat refrain and balanced from junk food. He uses to maintain his chiseled physique with dancing, bodyweight exercise, and boxing, along with his diet.
Jungkook Breakfast Diet Plan
Jungkook’s breakfast includes nutrients, and it is very simple. It includes:
- Toast and Omelet: Jungkook loves to eat egg white omelet, but he removed egg yolk because of high fat and cholesterol content. He likes to eat an omelet with whole-grain toast.
- Juice: At the end of his breakfast, he drinks fresh juice to make himself hydrated and maintain minerals.
Jungkook Lunch Diet Plan
Jungkook’s lunch diet is very light. His lunch includes:
- Salad: For lunch, Jungkook adds salad to his diet. His salad includes grilled or boiled salmon, along with veggies as tomato, onions, and lettuce. For the dressing, he uses to sprinkle black pepper and olive oil.
Snack after Lunch
Jungkook likes to eat snacks after two or three hours of his lunch. His snack includes:
- Soup: Jungkook likes veggie soup in the evening. His soup includes veggies such as green onion, carrot, peas with chicken broth, and rice noodles.
Also, read about “BTS’ Jimin’s Weight Loss Transformation”
Jungkook Dinner Diet Plan
Jungkook’s dinner doesn’t incorporate unhealthy dishes. But his dinner includes:
- Veggies: Jungkook adds sauté or boiled veggies to diet.
- Grilled Chicken: In his main course, he prefers grilled chicken breast.
- Rice: Jungkook prefers a bowl of rice and salad with his main course.
- Bulgogi: Bulgogi is a South Korean dish that is made with barbecued beef, and he prefers to add Bulgogi to his dinner.
Recently, Jungkook posted a video on Twitter while showing his workout routine list on his phone. It includes:
- 20 squats
- 20 pushups
- 15 burpees
- 20 jump squats
- 10 plank shoulders blades
- 20 mountain climbers
- 20 crunches and shoulder exercise
He loses any extra fat when it builds up. According to him, self-control and insistence are important to lose weight. Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin taught other members of the team how to do their workouts. Jungkook and J-Hope have maintained their physique by limiting unhealthy food and exercising daily. Ryan Reynolds also shared the daily routine of Jungkook that he does to keep himself fit. This is when Jungkook grabs the attention of everyone.
Jungkook loves to eat donuts and topokki, but he avoids eating them and just smells them and closes the lid. Jungkook worked hard to gain extra pounds and gained a muscular body. But, Big Hit Entertainment stopped him from developing more body muscles because they want him to maintain his boyish image.
Jungkook often shares his workout videos that grab more attention from his followers. Jungkook is very self-conscious of his body, and he doesn’t like to gain even an extra ounce of fat.
It has also been said that Jungkook avoids oily and fatty foods because he believes that fatty and oily dishes can make him fat. But he eats snacks at times. So, this was the diet plan of Jungkook.